The script provides all development source code so that you can customize it further as per your requirement.
Frontend Website - https://mintinvoice.com
To check the Live Demonstration of Mint Invoice SaaS Version, please visit https://mintinvoice.com. This website is actually frontend layout which is built with Bootstrap 4.1.0, jQuery 3.1.1 is full of demo texts and image place holders which can be replaced or customize as per your requirement. You can always create new pages, modules etc by customizing the code yourself or hiring any developer.
The frontend website provides following features:
- Frontend layout for multiple pages (Static web-pages that can be customized by your end)
- Newsletter Subscription - Your visitor can subscribe by entering email id in the newsletter form. Upon subscription, subscriber will get a email notification.
- Contact Page - Your visitor can submit their queries, feedback, suggestion by submitting contact form. Upon submission, acknowledgement is sent to the visitor and an email notification is sent to the admin email.
- Pricing - This page shows various plans and its pricing. These plans can be managed from admin panel. To create/edit/delete plans, login to https://admin.mintinvoice.com, move to plan tab available in the left side bar.
- Sign Up - This page allows your visitors to create their account. They can choose any available subdomain, enter their details to complete the sign up process. Once the sign-up is completed, a verification email containing activation code and activation link is sent to the given email id. Visitor can click on the activation link and enter the activation code to complete their account.
Admin Panel - https://admin.mintinvoice.com
Demo Username: firstname.lastname@example.org Demo Password: abcd1234 (Some features are restricted in the demo mode)
This powerful admin panel allows you to manage your client account and their subscription. Once you logged in, you are moved to dashboard which provide summary information about your SaaS application.
Header menu contains various configuration options as following:
- System Configuration - Basic configuration setting of the SaaS Version
- Server Configuration - You can choose the server environment and input desired data
- Frontend Configuration - This configuration belongs to frontend website
- Payment Configuration - To enable/disable payment, you can use these configurations
- About - This page contains information about the author of this script and also provides details of the the product.
- Support - If you face any issue with the script, you can move to support page, submit the form that will raise a ticket for you in http://support.scriptmint.com support portal
- Update - This page provides update information if available. You can choose to only download or download + install the update.
Left Sidebar contains various menus as following:
- Users - List of users who can access the admin panel, you can always create new users and assign permissions from configuration -> system configuration.
- Currency - This script supports multiple currency. You can create plans, set its pricing in multiple currency.
- Plan - Here you can create multiple plans, set its description, limit in terms of maximum users and task and its pricing. The two support frequencies are (1) Monthly Subscription (2) Annual Subscription
- Instance - These are your client's account registered with your SaaS Version. You will get a list of all your clients, can filter filter the list, can edit or delete the client account.
- Subscription - Whenever a client make a subscription, this list is populated with that subscriptions. You can take print out or generate PDF file.
- Subscriber - Here you will get the list of all the subscribers who have signed up for your newsletter. You can unsubscribe or delete any subscriber.
- Query - Here you will get list of all the queries received from contact us page of the frontend website. You can update query status or delete any query.
Sample Instance - http://firstdomain.mintinvoice.com
Demo Username: email@example.com Demo Password: abcd1234 (Some features are restricted in the demo mode)
This instance provides all the features available in the Mint Invoice. Apart from this, a subscription page is available in the header menu just above the change password menu. This page informs about current subscription status, option to extend or upgrade subscription. The two payment gateways available are:
You can choose to have test mode for both the payment gateway. Once client make any subscription, an invoice is geneated which can be printed or stored as PDF.